The Tule Lake National Wildlife Refuge is part of the Klamath Basin complex, a place teeming with waterfowl. But it’s also home to damp and rainy weather. That’s why we designed our Tule Lake Jacket to keep you dry and in the field when sunny skies are hard to find. Featuring our Q.W.A.S. fabric technology that is quiet, warm, and water resistant, it handles multiple conditions in stride with an anatomical tri-adjust hood that seals out water and wind.
- Max-5 Camo
- Q.W.A.S. - Quiet wind and water resistant soft-shell fabric handles many weather conditions
- Anatomical tri-adjust hood keeps weather out and heat in
- Quality YKK zippers are long lasting and smooth operating
- YKK zippers are durable and convenient
- Chest pocket on right side offers secure storage
- Zippered hand pockets store essential gear